The CB-C59 is a powerful, compact USB-C hub that’s easy to take on-the-go. It turns a single USB-C port into HDMI, USB-C Power Delivery, three USB 3.1 Gen 1 SuperSpeed data ports, and microSD & SD card slots.
USB-C Power Delivery Plus Data
The USB-C port does more than just enable charging of your USB-C host device or connected device. It’s been upgraded to also transfer data between them.
MacBook Pro, MacBook, 2015 Google Chromebook Pixel, Lenovo Yoga 900 & 910, Dell XPS 13, HP Spectre x360, HP Elite x2 1012 G1, Microsoft Lumia 950, LG G5,
and Samsung Galaxy S8.
(Specifically designed for full compatibility with the above models. Compatibility for other models may vary and can’t be warranted)
1. The USB-C port on your computer should support video output and Power Delivery for the HDMI and Power Delivery ports to function.
2. Use your laptop’s original power adapter to charge your laptop via the USB-C Power Delivery port on this hub.
3. When connecting an external hard drive or multiple devices to this hub, connect your laptop’s power adapter to the USB-C Power Delivery port.
4. Connect up to two hard drives simultaneously via the hub’s USB 3.0 ports; one hard drive on either side of the hub.
5. SD and microSD card slots cannot be used simultaneously. Your host device will recognize the card slot which is used first.
Interfaces: Three USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) ports, microSD & SD card slots, USB-C Power Delivery port, and HDMI port
Input: DC 5-20V 3A
USB Output: DC 5V 900mA (total)
USB-C Output: DC 5V 1.8A
USB Data Transfer Speed: Up to 5Gbps
USB-C Data Transfer Speed: Up to 480Mbps
Maximum Display Resolution: 4K@30Hz
microSD & SD Card Compatibility: SDSC, SDHC, and SDXC cards
Operating System Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS (Not compatible with Linux)
Cable Length: 150mm / 5.91”
Dimensions: 89 x 61 x 14mm / 3.5” x 2.4” x 0.55”
Weight: 75g / 2.65oz
What’s in the box
- AUKEY CB-C59 Multiport USB-C Hub
- User Manual
- 24-Month Warranty Card
This hub is a dream and now I will explain why:
Analyzing this aesthetic Hub I can say that it is very similar to other previously-reconditioned USB-C Hubs: it is made entirely of premium materials such as metal and rubber (such as wire protection), excellent satin finish and very good the presence of a rubber zone at the bottom that, by using friction, prevents the hub from moving around the surface.
By analyzing this functional level hub I can say it works very well, much better than the CB-C49 as it integrates an HDMI 4K port, so perfect for any screen, including 21: 9. Excellent features include SD and Micro SD slots, 3 USB ports, and USB-C port that allow us to charge our Macbook while using the hub and also connect other Hubs to expand the web .