Qi Wireless Fast Charging
Up to 1.5 times faster than standard wireless charging pads, reducing charging time 0-100% by up to 50 minutes!
Two Modes for Wireless Charging
(1) Fast charging mode (Output 10W Max) for Samsung Galaxy S7 edge / S7 / Note5 / S6 edge+,
(2) Standard charge mode (Output 5W Max) for standard Qi-enabled devices like S6 edge / S6.
Compatible Models (Need No receiver):
– iPhone 8/ 8 Plus/ X
– For Samsung Galaxy Note 8/ S8 / S8+ / S7 / S7 Edge / Note 5 / S6 / S6 edge / S6 edge+
– Nexus 7 (2nd Gen) / Nexus 4 / Nexus 5 / Nexus 6
– Nokia Lumia 950 XL / 950 / 920 / 928 / 930
– HTC 8X (not UK version) / Droid DNA
– LG G2 / G3 / G4 (international version)
– Sony Z3V
Compatible Models (Need a Qi-compatible receiver):
– iPhone SE / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6
– Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4 / S5 / Note2 / Note3 / Note4
– Blackberry Z30
– HTC Rzound
– Nokia Lumia 1020 / 535
– more devices
1.For optimal performance, take off your protective cover and place your phone in the proper location on the wireless charger.
2.A QC 2.0 fast charger is required for the fast charge wireless charging feature. Please buy a QC 2.0 fast charger separately and use it as the power source.
What’s in the box:
- Dodocool Fast Wireless Charger
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Instruction Manual
This Wireless Charging dock is a very very interesting product, considering the price it costs and considering the features it integrates, let’s find it together:
Analyzing it aesthetically, I can say that it is really an excellent Dock, made entirely of glossy plastic, it also integrate a circular grip at the top, in order to grip as well our phone, considering the surface angle with our table (it is not spontaneous the positioning gesture of the phone, it was better a horizontal dock). Wherever we place it in our home, it does not bring us anywhere to where we put it, so in this respect it is SUPER RECOMMENDED.
By analyzing it at a functional level, I can say that its basic Wireless charging dock does it extensively since it allows us to charge our smartphone in not too much time.
The Dodocool wireless charging dock also has a circular section that blinks blue while the phone is charging, otherwise green when the phone is fully charged. (I LOVE HER)
My iPhone 8 Plus takes about 1 hours and a half to recharge completely while my Galaxy S8 takes less than 60 minutes exploiting a Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger.
One thing I did not like about it is when we use a charging charger as a charging source, in fact, the base emits a little buzz when the phone is charging. We talk about a not too intense buzz, but if we take advantage of the Quick Charge (we recommend these chargers) we must also consider this.
Overall it’s a great item, definitely a must have for our smartphones!