Make fitness a lifestyle with Fitbit Flex: a slim, stylish device that tracks all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes. See how every day stacks up with LEDs that light up like a scoreboard as you get closer to your goal. Then wear it at night to measure your sleep quality and wake with a silent, vibrating alarm. Day or night, Flex fits comfortably around your wrist, is water-resistant, and has a 5-day battery life. It also syncs to computers and 150+ leading smartphones, so you can access your stats anywhere and see your progress in charts and graphs.
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Monitor how long and well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm
- LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
- Slim, comfortable and easy to wear (sold with both large and small wristbands included with an interchangeable clasp)
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones
- 1 wristband which acts both as an Activity & Sleep wristband. There is no seperate Sleep wristband.
What’s in the box
- Fitbit Flex
- 2x Band
- Charger and USB Wireless Connector
Italian Review & Video
FitBit Flex was one of the best FitnessTracker. It has 5 LED, each light represents 20% of your goal. Choose what to detect: steps, calories and distance. Thanks to the accelerometer forefront of Fitbit, Flex calculates the parameters, such as calories burned, according to your personal profile, reflecting in detail their stats.
For night mode, FitBit Flex, monitors you how many times you woke up, how many hours did you sleep etc …
You can set the alarm, which is quiet and wake up with a mild and gentle vibrations.
This device is now dated, competition beats him at both the price level and the actual level of functionality. It was a very good product to launch, when I’ve bought it, but now it is one among many.