Adobe Creative Cloud is a software as a service offering from Adobe Systems that gives users access to a collection of software developed by Adobe for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, and cloud services.
- Open Google Chrome on our Mac
- Now you have to download this .dmg file, that it gives you the opportunity to get the Premium Version of all the Adobe CC Suite. DOWNLOAD -> LINK HERE
- Once you have finished the download (AdobeCC2017.dmg) you have to open it
- After clicking on the download, in order to open it, you have to select the app called Adobe Zii, and you have to drag it on your Desktop
- Now we have to go on the Adobe official website and we have to download the Creative Cloud.
If you want to download it you must be registered on this website, so you have to create an account.
BE CAREFUL: You have to use a REAL email because you have to confirm you subscription
- Once you have successfully finished the subscription process, you have to download the app
- Now, once you have download and installed the app you have to open it and you have to Log-In. Once you have do that you can click on Try (in the higher part of the app) and, you can download all the app you want.
- Once you have download the app, you don’t click on Start Trial in the Creative Cloud app but you have to open Adobe Zii
BE CAREFUL: Adobe Zii isnt recognized by your Mac so you have to go on Preferences>Privacy e ye have to trust this app
- Once you have do that you can open Adobe Zii and you can click on Patch or Drag
- After that you can enjoy the full version of the app for FREE