Parallels, the fastest, easiest, and most powerful solution for running Windows applications on a Mac—without rebooting.
Lets get started:
- Open Google Chrome on your Mac
- Click here to start the DOWNLOAD -> LINK HERE
- Now we have to wait that the ParallelsDesktop.dmg is totally downloaded and after that we have click on it
- Now we have to go to Finder>Downloads and we will find the Parallels File (347.2Mb)
- Now we have to open it. It will appare the Untrusted Developers Message so we have to click the Open button. If this button isn’t available we have to open Preferences>Privacy and Security and we have to trust this app
- Now it will start the opening process so now we have to wait.
BE CARFULL: DON’T click the Skip button
- Once this process is finished (inside the installation window), we have to click two time on the app in order to open it
- Now it will appare a message so we have to click on Open to continue the installation process
- Once this process is finished, we have to insert our Log-In Password in order to complete the installation
- Now we have to go back to the Installation windows (step 8) and we have to open, doing a double click, the Tools folder
- In these folder we have to do, simultaneously, two process:
– Open the EFI Patch folder
– Open Readme.txt
- First of all open the Readme.txt file and we have to copy this text (inside the .txt file):
- Now, inside the ToolBar we have to click on Go and we have to select as destination Go To Folder and we have to paste the text copied before
- Now we have to go open the EFI Patch file and we have to drag the file called efi64_41353.bin inside the new folder, opened in the step 13
- Now it will appare a message so we have to click on Trust, in order to copy successfully the file
- In oder to complete this process we have to insert again the Log-In Password so, we can enjoy Parallel 12 FULL
This is an ONLY Informational and Illustrative Tutorial. We are not responsible for any problem that was created after following this guidance.