Additional Storage for iPhone
Remove the ‘iPhone storage is full’ message from your life. Free up the local memory on your iOS device by transferring it to this flash drive. Plug in the CB-UD1 to your iPhone or iPad and automatically backup your photos and contacts. Store movies or other media on the drive and watch videos on the go. Supports MP4, MOV, M4V formats. USB 3.0 enables SuperSpeed file transfer at up to 5Gbps.
AGP File App
To setup CB-UD1 for the first time, please download the ‘AGP File’ app from the Apple App Store. The app features file lock, app lock, themes, and a file manager to organize your contacts, photos, music, recordings, documents, and other files.
Apple MFi Certified
Each AUKEY MFi Certified Lightning connector contains a unique, verified serial number and Apple Certified microchip to guarantee compatibility, safety, and reliable connectivity for all of your Lightning iOS devices.
A Perfect Fit
The super slim Lightning connector head will fit through virtually all case openings – your choice of accessories shouldn’t be restricted by the size of your connector.
24 Month Warranty
Whether it’s your first AUKEY purchase or you’re back for more, rest assured that we’re in this together: All AUKEY products are backed by our 24 Month Product Warranty. If you have any questions or issues, please reach out to our support team anytime for assistance.
- Interface: USB 3.0 and lightning connector
- Image Format: BMP, TIF, TIFF, XBM, GIF, ICO, CUR, JPG, JPEG, PNG
- Video Format: MP4, MOV, M4V
- Audio Format: MP3, CAF, ACC, AAC, WAV, AIFF, M4A
- Compatibility: Mac OS X v10.6+, iOS 7.0, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
What’s in the box
- Aukey CB-UD1
- 24 Month Warranty
- User Manual
Italian Review & Video
Although unfortunately they are not effective 32Gb, you can say that, this FlashDrive Lightning works very well, both in terms of transfer in which the Lightning via USB.
Aesthetically speaking, I can say that the whole thing is really well built, albeit with plastics.
Much appreciated the choice to put the hole for connecting the small pendant, not on one end as in the case Leef iBridge, but along the body of the FlashDrive.
I think this FlashDrive 32Gb is one of the best on the market, both in terms of the price, and for the many features it presents.
1. Use the Lightning device for the first time, please follow the instructions to download the AGP File in the App Store, after the installation could use it.
2. If after the plug there is no answer on the phone screen, you can find the Flash Drive as follows: Settings – General – Info – Extended Memory – located app accessory.
3. If you have any questions during use, please contact our after-sales service, we will answer your questions as soon as possible.