David Guetta challenged Beats by Dr. Dre to create the perfect set of world-class ear cups. One year and thousands of prototypes later, we’re proud to present one of the lightest, loudest headphones ever.
- Industrial Strength Sound: Designed to be heard over parties. Beats Mixr DJ headphones deliver extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party
- Made for DJs: Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears, and then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it’s easy to share what you’re listening to.
- Incredibly Durable: Beats Mixr headphones are built to withstand the rigors of DJ life, which means creating a housing flexible and tough enough to take a beating. The ultra-flexible headband was also crafted to be super lightweight and easily foldable for jetting off to your next destination.
What’s in the box
- Beats Mixr on ear headphones
- 3.5mm audio cable
- ¼” adapter cable
- Airline adapter
- In-line control & mic cable (features may vary)
- Carrying case
- Beats cleaning cloth
Italian Review & Video
I think that this headphone is perfect for DJ. It isn’t so comfortable and In my opinion this headphone haven’t a perfect sound quality.
I really love the Beats Mixr’s Design but in my opinion the sound quality is not to hight and considering the limited features, it’s so expensive.
Personally I prefer Wireless Headphone because I don’t want to be bound by cables.