The Frame is the smallest, lightest way to mount your GoPro, and enables ultra compact, low-profile mounting. The open design delivers optimal audio capture during low-speed activities, plus access to the camera’s microSD, Micro HDMI and USB ports for easy data offload, live-feed video and charging. An extendable support arm allows you to conveniently attach an LCD Touch BacPac or Battery BacPac (sold separately), and holds the BacPac securely in place while shooting. The integrated latch makes removing your GoPro from The Frame quick and easy. Includes a glass Protective Lens to help guard the camera lens from scratches, dirt and debris.
- Smallest, lightest way to mount your GoPro
- Minimalist design for compact, low-profile mounting
- Enables optimal audio capture during low-speed activities
- Allows full-time access to all camera ports for convenient data offload, live-feed video and charging
- Integrated latch makes removing the camera quick and easy
- Extendable support arm allows you to easily attach an LCD Touch BacPac or Battery BacPac
- Includes a glass Protective Lens to help guard the camera lens from dirt, dust and scratches
What’s in the box
- The Frame
- Protective Lens
- Quick Release Buckle
- Thumb Screw
Italian Review & Video
This GoPro case is perfect for everyone looking for the best audio quality in the recording.
This case isn’t waterproof, and in my opinion is also the price is too expensive for the limited features of this product.
I didn’t use it a lot, but for some concert or live i think that it is perfect for a better sound quality without an external microphone.